The George Bush Show The George Bush Show

hahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god that was one of the funniest movies ive seen on newgrounds!!! i hope to see the next part!!1

abnormality - episode 1 abnormality - episode 1

WOW!!!

that was great!!! I hope to see more from u!!!

A Monkey Island Feast! A Monkey Island Feast!

123456789000000000000 is a dumbass

this movie was werid, but i really liked it!!!! it was almost sad. i would like to see more of ur work, good work!!

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

OMG!!!!!!

that was the funniest movie i have seen on newgrounds!!!!! u are the best author there is and alway will be!!!! thank u for blessing everyone by making this movie!!!!!! u should be a legend for ur work every one of ur movies crack me up!!! so, anyway i hope to see more of ur work!!!!

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

wow

that was pretty cool but one thing i would change about it is its a little to slow

Biography of a Madman Biography of a Madman

uumm...wait

i dont get it ur saying bush kills people and poisons U.S. drinking water uumm... no i dont think he does and any way lame joke

Comicstripper responds:

the killing refers to the war, which, whether you support it or not, has already killed anywhere beteen 3,000 and 6,000 civilians by different estimates, and the poisoning of water refers to his tolerance and apparent indifference to high levels of arsenic. so there you go.

Drawing with Jack 2 Drawing with Jack 2

no thank you!!

that was pretty cool now i can draw anime eyes!!! but i couldnt stand the music but over all that was a good movie! keep up the good work!

Resident Koopa: Outbreak Resident Koopa: Outbreak

aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!

zombies ate my... hahaha!!

that was great!!!!1

Make Yourself Make Yourself

bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was clearly the best music video EVER put on newgrounds This Is Going On My Fav. Movies List!!!!!

The Pie Guy The Pie Guy

hahahahaha!!!!!

you say my flash sucks!!! your flash is just plain homo! you can't even make a fuckin' replay button, nad- eater! you have an espeically gay voice, i want to bite off your face and chew it in front of your mom! fuck a dog!

flamewolf-69ner responds:

Hey!You retarded load of bird shit!At least it's not a gay spinning cube that doesn't even work!Man!Why don't you start making flash movies that people actually want to waste their time with.You suck!